Dear Sir / Madam,
We are contacting you on behalf of TASIAD (Turkey Elevator Industrialist and Businessmen Association)
We, as TASIAD, has been recognized as the one of leading elevator-lift associations in Turkey. Having 25 years of experience in lift & escalator production, installation, maintenance, import & export and spare part manufacturing, TASIAD which is important and powerful association supports all lift & escalator manufacturers, distributors, installers and maintainers with educational activities and events . To learn more about our association, you can visit: www.tasiad.org.tr
Turkish companies are looking for partners in your country.
In this regard, TASIAD (Turkey Elevator Industrialist and Businessmen Association) (www.tasiad.org.tr) in cooperation with CNR Ekspo Trade Fairs, EURASIA LIFT, Lift & Escalator Industry and Technologies Exhibition will organize on 25-28 September 2014 at CNR EXPO Fair Ground in 3 halls on 35,000 sqm consisting of all the product lines relating to elevator and escalator industry.
For further information about the exhibition, kindly visit our website: www.avrasyaasansorfuari.com
To strengthen our organizations for the mutual benefit of both countries’ trade activities, cooperation with sector associations and Foreign Trade Organizations is of great importance. In order to establish a long-term collaboration, we are ready to work closely with your organization in various bases including;
- 16 sqm booth for your association free of charge
- Travel subsidy to buyer group organizers including free hotel accommodation and local transportation
- Reception by trade consultancy staff at the fair and grant of official show catalogues free of charge.
- B2B meeting organization between your members and Turkish manufacturers, exporters, distributors and industry associations.
- Cooperation protocol between associations
- Within the scope of our offers, your interest in the following would be highly appreciated:
- Organization of a professional visitor delegation as per the visitor profile of the show; which applies to CNR Exhibitions or organization of a country pavilion at our CNR exhibitions, if applicable, through government support.
- Data Sharing & Mailing of exhibition e-bulletin to your members
- Posting of banners of the fairs on your website & newsletter or any publication by the union.
Considering the growing mutual trade relationships between Turkey and your country in lift industry, we believe that our future collaboration would prove an important contribution to both countries’ economic relations. Looking forward to hearing from you about your response and opinion on the above and hope to start herewith, a mutually beneficial collaboration.
Thank you in advance for your kind interest and response.